TIAS is a state-wide service which provides free, independent information and advice to help people on low incomes to sustain their tenancies in private rental, community housing or public housing.
- Education, information and advice about your rights and responsibilities.
- Assistance in the areas of tenancy and landlord disputes, debt and eviction.
- Representation at and assistance with South Australian Civil and Administration Tribunal (SACAT)
- Encouragement and assistance to engage with mediation processes and to advocate directly with relevant housing providers.
- Assistance to access internal avenues of appeal with relevant housing providers.
- Referrals to and information on financial counselling and other services relevant to your circumstances.
Offices at Adelaide, Elizabeth, Port Adelaide and Christies Beach.