The Women’s Legal Service (SA) Inc. is a community based legal centre providing a legal services to women in South Australia.
- A free and confidential legal information telephone service.
- Free and confidential legal advice, assistance, referrals and representation.
- Metropolitan Outreach services such as at the Southern Women’s Community Health Centre & other locations such as Port Adelaide and Elizabeth may be arranged on request.
- Outreach services to rural, regional and remote areas including Port Augusta, Coober Pedy and the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands.
- Community legal education workshops and seminars.
- Law reform initiatives and activities that work towards positive key legislative and policy changes for women.
Telephone advice: (08) 8221 5553
Country callers: 1800 816 349
Telephone advice lines are open
Monday 10am to 4pm
Tuesday 10am to 4pm
Thursday 10am to 4pm
Friday 10am to 4pm
151 Franklin Street Adelaide SA 5000
(The website contains information about how to enable invisible internet browsing for future visits)