The service supports young people aged 15 - 25 years towards maintaining their current accommodation such as private rental, community housing or direct lease.
This service provides:
- support to young people with accommodation options
- support to young people and their children
- outreach support
- early intervention services
- case management supports
- support in housing transition
- support in housing sustainability
- clients with opportunities to link with their communities
- 24 hour residential independent living program for 15 -18 years old (enquiries through Trace-a-Place only, 1300 306 046).