Residential Park Resident Concession

Share to


COVID-19 update: changes have been made to the way some services are delivered. To apply for the concessions for residential parks residents, scan and email your completed application to Processing delays will apply to applications received by post.

If you live in a residential or caravan park you may be eligible for the Residential Park Resident Concession which is a single combined concession to help with your energy, water and sewerage bills. You may also be eligible to receive the Cost of Living Concession.

No Emergency Services Levy (fixed property) concession is payable, as this levy is not normally charged to residents of residential parks.

To be eligible you must:

  • Occupy the property as your principal place of residence.
  • hold an eligible concession card or receive an eligible Centrelink Payment.

For further information and to get the application form please go to the ConcessionsSA website or contact them directly.

Last updated 16 December, 2020