Domestic Violence Crisis Line for all areas in South Australia 1800 800 098
In an emergency contact 000
For police attendance 131 444
Child Abuse Report Line 131 478
Contact us 1800 800 098
Due to the volume of calls, it is at times necessary to leave a message. Messages left will be returned. Discretion is assured. Return messages will not be left with anyone other than the original caller.
Supporting anyone affected by violence and abuse in their personal relationships.
If you are:
- Living in a violent or abusive relationship and are unsure about what to do
- Wanting to leave a violent relationship
- Or are wanting to talk about what is happening to you
We can help by:
- Facilitating access to safe accommodation
- Providing telephone counselling
- Providing face to face short term counselling
- Providing information about accommodation, police, legal, housing and financial issues
- Supporting you to remain safely at home
Our service is free, confidential and available state-wide. You can contact the crisis line as many times as you want or need.
Provided by the Women's Safety Services SA.