Women’s Safety Services SA provides support for women and their children who are living with or escaping domestic or family violence. WSSSA provides a range of programs and assistance in areas across Adelaide including special services to assist migrant and Aboriginal family violence services.
- Safe, supported crisis and short term accommodation
- Domestic and family violence counselling and support via the phone or face to face
- Domestic violence educational programs and support groups for women and children
- Referral and information about: health, legal, financial, accommodation and immigration matters
- Assistance for women from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-English speaking backgrounds
- Access for women with disabilities