Sickness Allowance

Share to

1 September, 2014Health Care

A payment for people aged 22 years or older, but under Age Pension age, who temporarily cannot work or study because of an injury or illness.

You need to meet the eligibility requirements which include income and asset testing.

If you are experiencing severe hardship and have little or no entitlement to a payment, Asset Hardship provisions may apply. See the related we site for more detailed information.