Help paying bond and rent

Share to

Home Purchase & Rent

You may be able to get help from the SA Housing Authority with paying for all or part of a bond and up to two weeks' rent in advance.

This is to help you get a rental property such as a private rental, boarding house & shelters or community housing . For more information about who can apply go to the website below.

You can apply online through the web site below yourself or a support worker can help you apply.

Last updated 16 November, 2020