SA Water Concessions

Share to


Eligible South Australians on low or fixed incomes can receive assistance with water and sewerage rates.

To be eligible you must:

  • own or rent your principal place of residence
  • pay for water supply and/or all water usage
  • hold an eligible card, receive an eligible Centrelink payment or meet low income provisions.

If you are a home owner you will need to provide your SA Water account number to concessions at the time of applying. If you live in a rental property you will need to supply SA Water with a copy of your lease and water bills received form property manager.

To apply, follow the link provided to the online application form or download a paper copy.

If you are unsure of your eligibility, please refer to the attached concessions finder or contact Concessions SA direct.

If you have previously applied for concessions, but are not currently receiving them, please contact Concessions SA to discuss.

Last updated 28 January, 2020