The program has been specifically designed to enhance participant's self awareness, and to enable them to gain a better understanding of their personal life strengths.
- To help the participant to develop a sense of worth enabling them to gain a better understanding of themselves and of their life.
- To give the participant an opportunity to be in an environment that will encourage them to develop life enhancing skills in a positive, reinforcing manner.
- To give the participant an opportunity to apply these strengths and skills to present and future situations.
- To give the participant the opportunity to explore the inner self and to become aware of how to use this self awareness in a positive way.
The Positive Lifestyle Program consists of 10 weekly sessions comprising of:
- Self Awareness
- Depression and loneliness
- Future Directions
This program is offered at several Salvation Army Offices in South Australia. Marion, Murray Bridge, Noarlunga, Port Augusta and Victor Harbor.