14 and 28 Day Unlimited Travel Pass

These passes provide unlimited travel on all Adelaide Metro buses, trains and trams for 28 consecutive days for all Adelaide Metro customers.

The passes provide cheaper fares compared to standard metroCARD fares, with additional concessions for pensioners, students, and children.

You can add a 28-Day Pass to your existing metroCARD by visiting any metroCARD agent, recharge machine or Adelaide Metro InfoCentre. Please note they are not currently available for recharge online.

A 14-Day pass is also available allowing greater flexibility for Adelaide Metro customers.

Please follow the link below for more information.


Cheap Sunday and Public Holiday Fares

Fares on buses, trams and trains are cheaper during off-peak travel times (9:01am - 3pm Monday - Friday), Sunday's and Public Holidays.

Refer to Adelaide Metro's website for exact costs of fares.


Children and Public Transport

Accompanied children under 5 years of age travel free. On weekends, school holidays and public holidays two children under 15 years of age travel free when accompanied by an adult using a day trip ticket.


Concession card holders and students

If you hold a Concession Card you may be eligible for reduced price transport on Public Transport.

A Health Care Card does not entitle the holder to concession benefits on public transport. If you hold a Health Care Card you may be eligible for a Transport Concession Card through Concessions SA


Disability Parking Permit

Australian disability parking permits allow a vehicle to be parked in spaces where the international symbol of access is displayed.

The parked vehicle must be being used to transport the permit holder.

If you meet the following conditions you can apply for a disabled parking permit.

- A permanent physical impairment or a temporary impairment that is likely to continue for more than six months

- The impairment severely restricts speed of movement

- The impairment significantly inhibits ability to access public transport

If you work for an organisation that provides transport to at least four people with a disability you can apply for a disabled parking permit.

Fee information and application forms can be found on the SA GOV website.


Flexible Vehicle Registration Options

Vehicle Registration payments can be made as monthly periodic payments by direct debit from a bank account or credit card.

You can establish monthly direct debit payments via the website link below or from your mySA Gov Account.


Free City Loop Bus

Inner city travel is free for all commuters on the City Connector Buses 98A, 98C, 99A and 99C.

Route 98 links the city and North Adelaide and operates 7 days a week, while Route 99 links main city destinations on weekdays. Both services run about every 30 minutes from early morning until about 7pm.

The buses are air conditioned and wheelchair and pram friendly.

For route and timetable information, please follow the link below


Free Parking for Disabled Permit Holders

The Adelaide City Council owned UParks have accessible spaces located near the lifts. Holders of SA Disability Parking Permits can apply to UPark for an Accessibility Pass. This pass provides 2 hours free parking up to 52 times per year at all UPark car parks. Further information is available from the Adelaide City Council website and Customer Centre that is open Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm. Contact can be made on the number or email provided below.


Patient Assistance Transport Scheme (PATS)

The Patient Assistance Transport Scheme – called PATS for short – is a subsidy program funded by the Government of South Australia and administered through the six regional local health networks by the Rural Support Service in SA Health.

Through PATS, subsidies are provided to assist South Australians who are required to travel more than 100km each way to access necessary and approved medical specialist services that are not available locally.

Approved escorts are also eligible for PATS.

To be eligible for PATS subsidies, you need to:

- be a permanent South Australian resident

- be enrolled in Medicare and receive treatment claimable through Medicare

- not receive, or be eligible for, financial assistance for travel and accommodation through another provider, and have claimed any available benefits from a private health fund first, if applicable

- have an appointment with or receive treatment from the nearest recognised medical specialist or approved medical specialist service (unless there is a valid medical reason for bypassing this service, in which case your referring doctor must complete section 1 of the application form)

- be travelling more than 100km from your residence to your appointment or treatment location.

For more information about PATS or to find out if you are eligible for subsidies, please visit