The USASA Financial Counsellor can help you manage your money and assist in making the pieces of the puzzle fit.
If you are dealing with financial stress related to issues such as debt, rent, utility costs and budgeting problems a USASA financial counsellor may be able to help you. A financial counsellor can help identify your options and give you the information you need to support you through managing any debt.
What can a USASA Financial Counsellor assist you with:
- Developing a budget to help manage your finances.
- Dealing with bad financial standing with the University.
- Accessing emergency food support.
- Applying for the grant support program.
- Can help point you in the right direction to access further financial support and assistance.
If your issue is not listed here, a Financial Counsellor may still be able to assist.