Commonwealth Rent Assistance

Share to

Home Purchase & Rent

Rent assistance for people who receive a pension, allowance or benefit or receive more than the base amount of Family Tax Benefit from Commonwealth Government.

To be eligible for Rent Assistance, you must be paying more than the minimum amount of rent - refer to the website below for payment rates and further eligibility information.

Last updated 17 September, 2020